Thank you for choosing to participate in the 2013-2014
ADA Audio Conference Series. To participate in the ADA Audio Conference Series you need to:
- Create an account. This step is done only once, since you can use
the same account to register for session(s) on subsequent years.
You must provide a unique email address per account.
- Read the email sent to you after completing step 1. The step above will send you an email (to the email address on file
for that account) with an activation key. Basically, this is done so
that people don't create account for other user's without their consent.
In other words, when you submit the Account Creation Form, the account
is disabled by default, even if it is a legitimate request. In the
email sent to you from step 1, you will get the instructions on how to
activate the account. This step is also done just once.
- Activate your account. This step consists of setting
up a password for your account. On step 1, you do not specify a password,
since this is done on step 3. Once you specify a password for your account,
you will be able to login to your account.
- Login to your account.
- Click on Account Manager.
- Click on the Session Registration link (located in the middle of the page) to register for any of the available sessions.
We look forward to having you join each month and participate in the program. Please contact the Regional ADA
Centers if you have any questions at 800-949-4232 (V/TTY).
The ADA Audio Conference Series is Coordinated by the
Great Lakes ADA Center. For assistance with any of our conferences contact us at (877) ADA - 1990 or (877) 232 - 1990 (V/TTY). We reserve the right to cancel sessions at any time without notice. A full refund will be provided for all paid sessions should the sessions be cancelled.